BLFS release

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 8 15:17:44 PDT 2008

Randy McMurchy wrote these words on 05/08/08 17:05 CST:

> Man, I'm losing it. I'm going to check the archives right now to actually
> see what was said. I just thought *for sure* that is what I read.

Well, turns out I'm sorta right, for whatever that is worth. :-)

On April 1, Justin wrote in to reply to a -Dev thread called
"Anduin files" and said that his repo was up-to-date and that
he's just really busy at work is why the repo isn't updated
on a daily basis.

Heck, I can live with that. If Justin were to just update
once a week, I think that would be great.

Then, I see an rsync process running on Anduin. I suppose that is
used for something else and I didn't know it.

Anyway, can we try to sync up with Justin and see where it stands?

And I'm wondering that because this thread was on April 1, that
it just wasn't an April Fool's joke.  :-)

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.22] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
17:13:00 up 81 days, 8:01, 1 user, load average: 0.52, 0.40, 0.23