BLFS release

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:31:18 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Randy McMurchy
<randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Never looked at it like that. Again, very valid. Looks like I
> need to svn co those auxfiles. My sandbox is just 'BOOK' and I've
> never needed to update the auxfiles so never co them.

Ah, now I see why you didn't like it. I guess it's like the patches
repo. Most of the time I don't want the whole freaking repo on my
disk, but every once in a while it's nice to actually have them there.
After doing checkouts as needed for a while, it finally became
annoying to do and now I have a full copy of patches that I just live
with.

--
Dan