BLFS release

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 6 13:50:44 PDT 2008

Thomas Trepl wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2008 08:20:28 schrieb Bruce Dubbs:

>> Is it time to do a freeze/rc1?
>>

> ++

Yes, please freeze and branch.  I'm currently running through a complete
build to gnome and kde desktop with almost all deps met, currently
testing for breakage with libXfont-1.3.1 but I seriously doubt there
will be any issues with that change.  I'm not sure what the status is on
rsync, but those are the only bugs left for 6.3 now.

Actually, I just ran across another one...and it's fixed now...I think.
auxfiles/firefox-2.0.0.14-mozconfig.  Anything special I need to do with
that or the wget and md5 files?

-- DJ Lucas