X.Org scripted installation / Proprietary ATI driver

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 18 19:29:48 PDT 2008

DJ Lucas wrote:

> I'm also going to go ahead and kick xorg-data out of trunk, should this
> be made in 6.3?

DJ,

Sorry for my lack of communication recently on issues about
the BLFS-6.3 release. I've been busy. However, at this point
if you think that changes are needed to the 6.3 build, let's
get them in.

I'll try to keep up with any commits you make to trunk and
the 6.3 branch. I can't promise any testing, but if you outline
a new (or modified) 6.3 rollout, let's try to get it in.

--
Randy