Freetype-2.3.7 update in 6.3?

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 10 20:57:40 PDT 2008

Ken Moffat wrote:
>  Thanks for the details.  I can't reproduce the failure to build
> bdftopcf with what I think is a now slightly old 6.3 system
> (libXfont-1.2.8, bdftopcf-1.0.1) with the upgraded freetype.
>
>  I'm unsure where to go from here, it looks as if I might have broken
> trunk as well as 6.3, for some combination of packages ?

I'm not sure, I only know that it *was* a problem.  Again, I'm only
guessing from Dan's original comments, to reproduce, you'd have to
rebuild both libXfont and bdftopcf.  I should have the time to do a
little testing Saturday night, after the rugrats crash, if you or
anybody else can't get to it before then.

-- DJ Lucas