Towards a BLFS 6.4 release

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 27 17:12:19 PST 2008

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 05:21:46PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Hmm.  I don't know what you are doing, but when I start up sqlite I get:
>
> $ sqlite3
> SQLite version 3.3.6
> Enter ".help" for instructions
> sqlite>

 Look, I keep telling you guys I can't read!  (probably too much
exposure to lynyrd skynyrd), I certainly used to be able to read, but
now I only "read what I want to see" :-(  But why couldn't they have
kept it on the last line, for those of us with limited comprehension
?  I managed to pick up the ';' but that seems to be my limit.  MEGO
Thanks, Bruce!

ken at ac30 ~ $sqlite3
SQLite version 3.6.6.2
Enter ".help" for instructions
Enter SQL statements terminated with a ";"
sqlite>

he who cannot read