Towards a BLFS 6.4 release

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 27 14:40:05 PST 2008

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 01:48:54PM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Like the SQLite package, if you want to do the printing things, then
> drive on, however, GS/CUPS/Gutenprint is something I do every build.

 I've discovered that the best way for me to update a package is to
prepare most of the information I think I'll need (based on what the
book presently says) BEFORE I attempt to work out how I'll update it,
so now I'm only planning to take tickets when I think I'm nearly
ready.  So, please carry on.

 I'm pleased to hear you are using these printing packages - any
opinion on dropping espgs when GS is updated ?

ĸen