BLFS Milestones

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 13:26:04 PST 2008

This is just a note to all devs about changes I just made to BLFS Trac's milestones.

I have marked the following milestones as completed: 6.2.0 and 6.3.

I have created a new milestone, old, and marked it as completed.

I have done a mass move of all tickets marked as both milestone='future' and
status='closed' to the milestone 'old'.

I have added a target date for the milestone 6.4 as March 31, 2009.

The purpose of all this is to give a better picture of the overall status of
current milestones.  You can see this from the 'Roadmap' tab on the BLFS Trac
page: http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/roadmap.

If a ticket marked for the milestone 'future' is closed, editors should probably
change that ticket to the next scheduled open milestone.