Towards a BLFS 6.4 release

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 27 11:05:02 PST 2008

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 06:39:25PM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:

>  I'm currently interested in the following for 6.4 :
>
> sqlite (for qt4, probably for qt3, for at least the current
> thunderbird, for xulrunner/firefox3, and possibly for python).

 I see Randy will be doing this.  My notes mention --disable-static
and --disable-tcl (I hide the static tcl lib, and after sqlite found
the header I couldn't see why I would want it linked to tcl) - he
is, of course, welcome to ignore these switches if he wishes.

 I've also not managed to do anything useful with the sqlite3
program, and that includes finding any way to exit from it.

ĸen