xkeyboard-config and intltool

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 2 19:59:18 PST 2008

DJ Lucas wrote:
> No, I don't have it noted as required, but it certainly is.  Chalk it up
> to another error made because I rushed to get it in.  All of the xorg
> commits were very sloppy because I was in a hurry, though I thought I
> had corrected everything.

Why do you feel rushed, and why not just take the extra few minutes
(hours or days, depending on your contraints) to be confident with
the commits?

I don't think there's anything to rush for. We're 18 months behind
now, what's a few more days?  :-)

Slow down, take your time. Enjoy the work. Rushing to get it done
is sort of like a deadline at work. Don't make BLFS like that for
you. Enjoy it, and try to make it fun.

--
Randy