libidn update

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 1 21:44:29 PST 2008

Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> Testcase (I think it should even be put into the book):
>
> LANG=en_US xterm
> in that xterm: curl http://räksmörgås.josefsson.org/

Thanks for the testcase Alexander.  All of them have been invaluable to
my limited uni-lingual mind (is that even a word?). Might be nice if an
expectation was set.  :-)  I don't have curl installed yet so I haven't
tried it.

I assume the expected outcome is something to the effect of 'Resolving
r\303\244ksm\303\266rg\303\245s.josefsson.org... failed: Name or service
not known.', as it does with an old wget if not working...otherwise
we'll be greeted with a raw copy of the index.

-- DJ Lucas