VirtualBox

Robert Daniels rdaniels at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 10 13:00:29 PDT 2008

On Thursday 10 April 2008 08:45:32 thomas at equinox.homelinux.org wrote:

> What do you think about that?

I think WINE is a reasonable addition to the book, as I know its use is
fairly widespread.  I use it on occasion, and the installation is not
overly difficult, but I understand more advanced configuration can be.

To actually respond to your question, I wouldn't have any problem with
virtualization software being added to the book, as long as its
maintained.  I think I remember a thread semi-recently about the book
having too much software that none of the devs use, so there isn't
enough testing, and the packages get out of date.  Can't remember when
that was, but it was before I started posting anyway.

--
Robert Daniels