VirtualBox

thomas at equinox.homelinux.org thomas at equinox.homelinux.org
Thu Apr 10 06:45:32 PDT 2008

Hi all,

there were some mails in the {b,}lfs-support lists about VirtualBox. It
happened that I crawled through the dependencies and compiling
instructions just a few days before. It all does not seem to be too
complex. We need to add acpica, xerces, xalan as new pages and refer to QT
etc which all are allready there.

I now started to write that all down to pages for the book and thought
that it would fit into the xsoft section of the book. Or do you think we
should create a separate section called like "Virtualizers" or so. There
we could collect a page about wine too, a ticket for that package has been
created allready.

What do you think about that?

Btw, that all is not meant to take place in the 6.3 release.

--
Thomas