[new XSL] The Index generation

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Fri Mar 30 09:30:27 PDT 2007

El Jueves, 29 de Marzo de 2007 18:44, matthew escribió:

> My personal preference would be to have the 'Up' link point to a
> per-chapter index,

I suppose that you meant per-chapter TOC, right?

I agree that that's the most logical target for the "Up" links.

I think to remember (not full sure) that was decided to remove the chapter
TOCs from PDF output to reduce the pages size of the hard-copy LFS-6.0 book.
And removed also from HTML output to have the same look in both outputs.

Is for all you to decide if re-add it on both outputs, only on HTML output, or
none.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia