Tidy CVS

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:24:11 PDT 2007

On 3/26/07, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Notice how the names of these files coincide with many of the ones you
> show. This is because those .m4 files are indeed wrong. But you can fix
> them. We should probably be patching this in BLFS. Anyway, I'm adding
> in-line my speex.m4 file. Diff it to yours and you'll see the "underquoted
> definition" fixed. :-)

Should probably start a new thread, but I've found it was fairly easy
to fix the source of the issue. For instance, this is what I'm doing
in the audiofile build:

sed -i.bak '/DEFUN/s/AM_PATH_AUDIOFILE/[&]/' audiofile.m4

As I said before, all it does is add the brackets. I don't install
most of those old guys anymore. Here's one more I found for nspr:

sed -i.bak '/DEFUN/s/AM_PATH_NSPR/[&]/' config/nspr.m4

--
Dan