Tidy CVS

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 26 17:26:39 PDT 2007

Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 03/26/07 19:00 CST:

> I don't know if its just my autotools, but I get:

And the real reason I meant to convey in my last message after being
sidetracked with the .m4 stuff is that it doesn't matter what your
(Bruce's or anyone else's) system does to generate the autotools files
in the tidy tarball.

My original question was that *after I use my new tools* to generate
the autotools files, will this create any problems for folks that
have older versions of auto* and libtool. Even though those tools
aren't used to create the autotool files, they are used to *process*
those files I create.

That is what I'm wondering may create issues. I don't think so, so
I'm going to go ahead and create a new tarball that has:

1) autotooled files already generated
2) the api docs have its own install target

--
Randy

19:21:00 up 17 days, 17:20, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.09, 0.08