[new XSL] The Index generation

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Mar 26 14:24:59 PDT 2007

El Lunes, 26 de Marzo de 2007 22:59, Randy McMurchy escribió:

> For that little of time, the convenience of having everything
> together seems a bit better than the alternative.

I'm indifferent about do the change or not, except that if doing the change I
will have a lot of work changing the indexterm tagging on all xLFS books.

But my obligation as XML/XSL maintainer is to say that there is that
posibility and let decide the comunity what to do. If there is some interest
on that index split I will do it, if not I will fix the current
implementation.

Pd: In the POC the pages are splitted properly, but the links are missing.
Looks like there is a bug in the DocBook-XSL code when using both "zone" and
"type" attributes in {indexterm}.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia