[new XSL] The Index generation

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:25:14 PDT 2007

On 3/26/07, M.Canales.es <macana at macana-es.com> wrote:

> Of course, that XML changes can't be made until have the new XSL code ready.
> Thus the question is, do you want that I start working on that Index pages
> split or do you want only to fix the current very long longindex.xtml page
> generation?

Looks OK to me. I don't really like that huge longindex.html. But
that's just my vote. We should probably wait until Matthew gets back
before making a final decision.

> I could try to prepare a very simple POC of that index pages split if you need
> something to look-at before taking a decission.

If you could do that in the xsl branch, that would be great. I have an
idea of how it would look, but I'm not certain. I think you should
feel free to run any experiments in that branch.

--
Dan