cairo-1.4.0 test suite

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:48:45 PDT 2007

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Randy McMurchy wrote these words on 03/18/07 12:16 CST:
>
>> Not sure. But what I'm looking for is someone to verify that the
>> tests fail for them as well. I can't determine if it is the package,
>> or my installation of it.
>
> I forgot about David's message that says the tests fail for him
> as well. Sorry about that David. I suppose two instances show that
> it isn't me.

OK, this is what I got on my LFS/BLFS 6.2 test system:

cairo will be compiled with the following surface backends:
  image:         yes (always builtin)
  Xlib:          yes
  Xlib Xrender:  yes
  Quartz:        no (disabled, use --enable-quartz to enable)
  XCB:           no (disabled, use --enable-xcb to enable)
  Win32:         no (requires a Win32 platform)
  OS2:           no (disabled, use --enable-os2 to enable)
  PostScript:    yes
  PDF:           yes
  SVG:           yes
  glitz:         no (disabled, use --enable-glitz to enable)
  BeOS:          no (disabled, use --enable-beos to enable)
  DirectFB:      no (disabled, use --enable-directfb to enable)

the following font backends:
  FreeType:      yes
  Win32:         no (requires a Win32 platform)
  ATSUI:         no (disabled, use --enable-atsui to enable)

the following features:
  PNG functions: yes

and the following debug options:
  gcov support:  no
  test surfaces: no
  pdf testing:   yes
  svg testing:   no (requires librsvg-2.0 >= 2.15.0)

using CFLAGS:
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -Wall -Wextra
-Wsign-compare -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wpointer-arith
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -Wpacked -Wswitch-enum
-Wmissing-format-attribute -Wstrict-aliasing=2 -Winit-self
-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wold-style-definition
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unused-parameter -fno-strict-aliasing

82 of 121 tests failed

make check log attached (modified)