sudo

Ag. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 13:23:39 PDT 2007

On Sat, Mar 17, at 09:50 Ag. Hatzimanikas wrote:

> And because we set standards - and - everything we do, has to follow
> standards.
> If there is no standard, we make this standard.
> If there is something wrong with the standard we fix it.
> If it is outdated we update it.

And perhaps a good idea for lfs is to start use dash, as a standard POSIX
shell instead of bash.

We have a problem with the glibc guys who says:

"We only support BASH for our build."

And we are talking about the *standard C library* and _yet_ they don't
following standards (a POSIX shel), which is is considering a bug for me and
they should fix it.

If they don't like the POSIX standards, come on and let change them, or
make an entirely new, or whatever ....
But until then we all have to follow the current standards.