A minor diff to update the vim patchlevel and a question.

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Mar 8 09:44:30 PST 2007

El Jueves, 8 de Marzo de 2007 07:31, Ag. Hatzimanikas escribió:

> I will create the ticket just to update the page then,unless someone has
> a good reason to move the vimrc contents into the vim.xml.

IMHO, configurations used only by gvim should be discussed on vim.xml but all
others (except maybe the ones already discussed in LFS) should go in
vimrc.xml.

I.e, in vimrc.xml page is created  an ampliantion of the simple vimrc
configuration file created in LFS, and in vim.xml page another ampliation is
made with graphic stuff.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia