fortune-mod

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Mar 8 00:02:32 PST 2007

Ag. Hatzimanikas wrote:

> Aha,it seems that you have found your sense of humor again.

Actually, I'm still the same guy. Just in a process
of moving from the city to a country home on 2 acres.
A wife of 25 years, 2 boys (one away to a university),
6 horses, 9 chickens, 4 cats and a dog. And an immense
amount of associated work. I enjoy the country life.

Two nights ago, giving all the horses worming paste.
It was my first time. It went well, and it turns out
I'm really good with animals. I'm becoming quite the
outdoors man.

> Thats a dirty lie or at least a misunderstanding from your side.
> I though you could 'read' well the people but apparently I was mistaken.

This comment disturbs me. I'm sure it is a Greek/English
language issue. I've read recent messages from you Ag,
and you are skilled enough and more than qualified to
contribute book patches. I'll quote some of your recent
messages if necessary. It certainly isn't a lie, and if
I'm wrong, then it is indeed a misunderstanding of your
abilities and desire (hint: I admire both).

> I grown up with the wrong believe that I should be perfect.

Apparently, you and I have some very similar traits.

My offer in January still exists, as it always will. It
is up to you to simply accept it and jump in. Perfection
isn't necessary, desire is the most important thing. There
are plenty here that will correct minor mistakes.

--
Randy