fortune-mod

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 7 22:59:17 PST 2007

Ag. Hatzimanikas wrote:

> I can make you a good list of packages that are worthwhile and add
> a considering value to another package,like the 'live media' for
> MPlayer.

I suppose in my recent exodus from BLFS mailing lists,
I missed your proposal to add the package. I didn't
notice a Trac ticket either. I will go back and review
to ensure that it was just my oversight.

Some folks (such as you) have the skill and desire to
contribute a patch that would add such a package to the
book. Alas, I missed that message as well.

:-)

--
Randy