fortune-mod

Ag. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:51:31 PST 2007

On Thu, Mar 08, at 12:32 Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Thanks for your response, Alex. I'm swinging to the other
> side. If you want to add them, do it. I think (unlike Ag's
> views) that a package added to BLFS that is low maintenance,
> and has some value to other BLFS packages is worthwhile.

I can make you a good list of packages that are worthwhile and add
a considering value to another package,like the 'live media' for
MPlayer.

> I don't consider it "cruft".

I couldn't agree more.Silly jokes about Americans and screensavers with
some stupid little man running around telling offensive jokes.
Yes they are all worthwhile.Like this one.

In a world without walls and borders, who needs windows and gates?

Give me a break. :)