[wiki] Vim langmapmb.patch

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:32:26 PDT 2007

Hi,

I added to the wiki vim page [1], a patch by Konstantin Korikov [2], that
allows to use the `langmap` option in multibyte locales.
:help langmap for details about its usage.

It's been quite useful for me and I think for the most people that working in
multi language environment.

The patch is in the TODO Bram's list, but still not applied, thus I
don't think that we can apply it in the Book, unless someone (with
knowledge in C) thinks otherwise and he is totally sure about the
quality of the code [3].

I hope it will be useful for you vimmers, and if you can convince Bram
for inclusion I will owe you a favor. :)

1. http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/vim
2. http://lostclus.linux.kiev.ua/Other_Works/Patches

Ag.