New BLFS Editor

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:41:36 PDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 27, at 10:36 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Hi all,
[...]
> Please help me in welcoming Ag as the newest member of the team.

Thank you Randy for the compliments and especially for your trust,
and Thank You All.

Looking back to the past and to the day I first joined LFS, I realized
how much help I took and I still take; first by studding the Project
Documents and secondly from the individuals (users or/and developers).
Thinking about that, I realized that nobody really has the obligation
to give that help, and give that help for free or for just a thanks,
but they do give that help and it's admirable.
Nobody has the obligation to do editorial work, or provide patches to
community, or helping the maintenance of the web site, or just
sending an email with her experiences while building software, etc...,
but they do it. And they do it in such a good manner that I am proud to
be a member of this community.

And this is how the system works and is able to provide such excellent
products.
They could be better (I know), but still they are some of the most serious
documents, that exists in the web for Linux.

So by just  trying to be in sync with the LFS spirit, I am promising that
I will try to be a good editor and helpful to all, if not now or in the
next few months (confess: I am pretty busy this time of year), in the long
run.
Because I believe that, with a little more help, the future of [x]LFS projects
is bright. It is more bright than we may mow believe.

Have a nice Weekend,

With Best Regards,

Ag.