JDK version 6

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 23 16:57:03 PDT 2007

DJ Lucas wrote:

> Subversion, PDL, FreeTTS, Junit, Pilot-link, Graphviz, libidn,
> Apache-ant, java-access-bridge, KDE Base, KDE Bindings, Cyrus-sasl,
> cups, OpenSSH, Berkly DB, and OpenOffice.

If anyone would like to lend their experience, remaining are PDL
modules, Pilot-link, KDE Base, KDE Bindings, and cups.  I plan on doing
cups tomorrow, but the others are not something that I would normally
build.  Especially the dep list for the PDL Modules.  Randy, I know
you've been using JDK6, can you cross any of the remainder off this list?

-- DJ Lucas:q