Bad rendering on new xsl

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Tue Jul 10 11:39:12 PDT 2007

El Martes, 10 de Julio de 2007 01:02, Dan Nicholson escribió:
> Manuel,
>
> I just noticed that the some links on the hal page in the gnome-python
> section overlap in my browser. I'm using firefox2.
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/hal.html

> with <xref>. Any ideas?

Is a CSS issue. Now by default nested list are compacted to reduce vertical
spacing in TOCs and Changelog. It look fine when the item contains only plain
text or internal links, but external links are rendered is monospace font,
that is a little bigger than the normal font.

Fixed it now.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia