XOrg-7.2 - libXcb

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:00:50 PDT 2007

Dan Nicholson wrote:

> Right. I didn't know any good way to describe this. Is it all Linux
> systems, or glibc/Linux systems since glibc provides the pthread
> implementation?

AFAIK, only glibc (but I am not sure - it may be a good idea to say that on
glibc-based linux systems, only a dummy pkgconfig file is provided, but on
some other systems, this package also installs a library containing weak
aliases). For a good wording, read the README file that comes with this package.

If you want, I'll test it on FreeBSD 6.2.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov