New book validation procedure?

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat Jul 7 08:01:00 PDT 2007

El Sábado, 7 de Julio de 2007 16:51, Randy McMurchy escribió:

>we don't render a PDF or nochunked HTML on a daily basis.

As the BLFS editor you should do it from time to time to be sure that alll is
sane.

Plus, that output formats, or at least the PDF one, should be available
on-line also for development books.

> All this stuff to support "make all" is really unnecessary, as it really
> will never be used.

Do

svn up -r6837
time { make ; }
svu up
time { make ; }

If you see some perfonmance lost, we could start discussing if the current way
to generate the chunked output is good or not.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia