New book validation procedure?

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 7 07:51:05 PDT 2007

M.Canales.es wrote these words on 07/07/07 09:40 CST:

> To can depure xsltrproc or FOP warnings, that files are required.
>
> Thus we have several options:
>
>  .- To keep the current status.
>
>  .-About how to handle temp files:  remove it by default, addig a Makefile
> switch to not delete it. That meant that a editor must rebuild at least three
> times the book (normal render, render not deleting that temp files, and
> render toi be sure that the issue is fixed)

I am totally confused. Why must an Editor "rebuild at least three times "?

All we need is chunked HTML. Everything else is a manual process. For
the SVN book, we don't render a PDF or nochunked HTML on a daily basis.

All this stuff to support "make all" is really unnecessary, as it really
will never be used.

--
Randy

09:48:00 up 9 days, 7:39, 1 user, load average: 0.16, 0.14, 0.10