New book validation procedure?

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat Jul 7 07:40:11 PDT 2007

El Sábado, 7 de Julio de 2007 16:13, Randy McMurchy escribió:
> M.Canales.es wrote these words on 07/07/07 08:55 CST:

> My background is that *knowingly* leaving stale files in /tmp is
> bad practice. To each his own, I suppose.

To can depure xsltrproc or FOP warnings, that files are required.

Thus we have several options:

 .- To keep the current status.

 .-About how to handle temp files:  remove it by default, addig a Makefile
switch to not delete it. That meant that a editor must rebuild at least three
times the book (normal render, render not deleting that temp files, and
render toi be sure that the issue is fixed) if some warning is output

 .- About where to place they: to keep they in /tmp or add a $(TMP) envar
defaulted to /tmp, $HOME/tmp, or $(BUILDDIR)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia