XOrg-7.2 - libXcb

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:42:48 PDT 2007

On 7/3/07, Alexander E. Patrakov <patrakov at ums.usu.ru> wrote:

> However, the existing Xorg-7.2 instructions should not be used, for reasons
> unrelated to XCB. E.g., accelerated indirect rendering (AIGLX, needed for
> beryl and compiz) won't work, because Mesa and Xorg disagree on the location
> of DRI drivers. There may be other directory mismatches.

Are you sure about this? Mesa is told that the DRI driver dir is
$XORG_PREFIX/lib/X11/modules/dri (the macro is set by
DRI_DRIVER_INSTALL_DIR at make time). So is xorg-server. Where's the
problem?

I'm pretty sure that I investigated all directory matches, but if you
know of any more please post them here.

--
Dan