Neon and Subversion.

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:33:07 PST 2007

On Thu, Dec 27, at 09:53 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Randy McMurchy wrote:
> > The Neon package should be added to the book.

I agree.

> > Let's create a Trac ticket and someone grab it.
>
> I created the Trac ticket. I won't be in a position to do
> anything on it until at least the second week of the new
> year.
>
> Ag, want to add the Neon package to the book?

Unfortunately, there are so many unpredictable factors these days
that I can't be positive or promise of anything right now (and I
do have to do a lot of work in my computer), but;
If I will find the time, I will simple assign the ticket and steal the
glory from you or anyone else. :)

Thanks Randy,
and Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart,
to you and to your family and friends ... and enemies :)
and to everybody that reads these lines right now.

--
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking