Problem with Qt patch

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 26 17:49:52 PST 2007

Chris Staub wrote:
> I suppose this is just a case of not following the book exactly, though
> I don't remember seeing any issues with the later patch version before.
> Sorry if I just caused a bunch of noise on the lists...

I look at it much differently, as things like this are so
infrequent now. It is good to have stuff like this identified.

Thanks for the research. Actually, it clears up an issue
that was raised before (as I mentioned) and just goes to
show that usually it can be determined what causes
differences in one persons actions versus another.

Thanks again, and enjoy the rest of the holidays.

--
Randy