New text about default mount options

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:15:48 PST 2007

Hello,

I have updated the text on the HAL page about the default mount
options, but I don't like its style. Namely, it looks wrong for me at
tell the reader about GConf keys before he even starts installing
GNOME. OTOH, having such a general overview that mentions several
desktop environments is a good thing, because the user can choose the
working desktop environment instead of non-working ones.

Could you please suggest any better way to structure the text and
examples on that page?

--
Alexander E. Patrakov