ALFS project status

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:16:56 PST 2007

Hello,

there was no mail from Manuel Candales for two months or so. Does
anyone know what happened to him?

The problem for the LFS family of projects is that he was the only
active jhalfs developer, thus, the ALFS project either needs
additional developers, or has to be officially declared no longer
existing. Any volunteers? I am not volunteering, because I know
nothing about XSLT.

This is not the case of "everything works perfectly, thus no new
development" - in fact I had to patch jhalfs on LFS LiveCD in order to
fix a critical bug that prevents French users from running jhalfs, and
I want to have some known ALFS-related directions for possible future
CDs.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov