xfsprogs-2.9.4-1

Christian Wurst christian.wurst at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:11:21 PST 2007

Thanks for all the explainations, seems I got the most part of it right.

On Dec 14, 2007 1:15 AM, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Additionally, after looking at the current instructions, I
> can't figure out how the libhandle.a library is recreated.
> We delete it from /lib, but I don't see anything else for
> how it is recreated in /usr/lib. Perhaps I'm just overlooking
> the obvious.

I verified that: libhandle.a is installed to /usr/lib, we only delete
a symlink in /lib with the command you mention.

I've edited the book now and it renders ok on my box, so here comes
the diff. Hope everything is in order, if not, please tell me, I'll
correct it.

Regards,

Christian