LFS-6.3-rc2 has been generated

Justin Robert Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Mon Aug 13 13:11:59 PDT 2007

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> If we can't find the developer's canonical location, I'd really prefer
> anduin where we have complete control.  For shadow, it is already there.

Sounds good, the lfs package repo won't be having that file be removed
for years, I still even have 6.0 packages in the rsync repo, so any
stable mirror of lfs such as anduin should be fine.  lfs-matrix.net is
my mirror and has been around for a while (not sure how long, haven't
kept track) and I have no plans of stopping mirroring.

Justin