[BLFS Trac] #2019: MPlayer-1.0rc1 (updated but still issues?)

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 11 11:59:10 PDT 2007

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> On 8/11/07, DJ Lucas <dj at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>
>> M.Canales.es wrote:

>>> Except if XORG_PREFIX == /usr , I think.
>>>

>> BTW guys, if this is a go, then please do not remove any instructions
>> that modify the search paths, just comment them out.
>>

> You mean like in Qt3 or something else?
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/qt.html

If the symlink is added, then the grep and sed is unnecessary.  Just
don't remove the text right away....just comment it out in the xml.  I
also assume that we will continue to use XORG_PREFIX throughout the Xorg
section, I also wonder if that'll affect Mesa or any of the other
packages installed into the Xorg prefix that don't fall into the Xorg
section directly.

-- DJ Lucas