rxvt-unicode.

Ag. D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:14:31 PDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 02, at 01:00 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Ag. D. Hatzimanikas wrote these words on 08/02/07 12:09 CST:
>
> > I created a patch (attached) to include the rxvt-unicode (urxvt)
> > terminal emulator into the Book.
>
> Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if this package is a dependency
> of anything in the book. I don't recall seeing it before.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention (and point to that) that I already opened a
ticket about that package. Sorry.
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/2191

Also two corrections.
with the specified  browser.
                  ~~
(<command>urxvtd</command>) mode, that make possible to open multiple terminal
                                s/that/which/
--
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/wiki/Hacking