reiserfsprogs-3.6.19: make fails, missing header

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:47:45 PST 2006

On 06/11/06, Rainer Peter Feller
<Rainer-Peter.Feller at physik.uni-hamburg.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 11:24 +0000, Guy Dalziel wrote:
> hm I just make the unaligned.h install by:
>
> for i in include/asm*/Kbuild
> do echo "header-y += unaligned.h" >> $i
> done &&
> make headers_install
> --
> CUH Rainer Peter Feller
Normally I'd agree with doing this if the existence of the include
file was relative to the amount of programs that require it, however
this was not the case here, also I believe the fact only one program
required it and that the include file doesn't exist is no coincidence.
reiserfsprogs hasn't made a release in 2 years, that's a long time to
get out of sync in the development world, and I prefer things to
follow current standards.