cleanlinks (Imake).

Ag. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:28:35 PST 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, at 07:13 Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Ag. Hatzimanikas wrote these words on 12/19/06 19:08 CST:
> >
> > It belongs to the Imake package and should be present in your system (I believe).
> >
> > which cleanlinks
>
> Yes. Thanks.
>
> Question is:
>
> Does it do what it is meant to do?
> (does it work if you cd to a lndir-created directory and run the script?)

My opinion is that it doesn't have to be in any system,so it has to be
removed.

> If it doesn't work, can you send us a patch to the sources, so that it
> will work?

For s such minor thing I wouldn't bother,the worst thing that can be
done (if you run it from curiosity) is to remove some symbolic links,
(which yes sometimes can be annoying)but it won't kill your cat.
However the right code is in my first email.

Sorry for the noise Randy,but that's me,I can be a real pain in the ass for
such minor things.