New server deployment

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 11 11:58:08 PST 2006

> Oh crap.  That reply should have gone straight to Gerard, not to the list.
>  Now I'm gonna get bombarded with spam unless anyone can think of a way of
> undoing the sending of an email? (could we somehow fool mailman into
> thinking it never got sent and let it regenerate the archives, thereby
> avoiding the webcrawlers)?

There's only one way I know of and that's edit the mbox file that
Mailman has and re-gen the entire archive for that list.

Something we can play with in a day or two or three when the new server
(Quantum) is fully operational.

It's 1 PM MST now, I've packed up the server in the car and am about to
head out.

--
Gerard Beekmans