New server deployment

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 11 09:28:29 PST 2006

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Things are going to move real quick now and I'm not able to give 24
> hours notice anymore.
>
> Sorry to hear you're ill, Gerard.  I can be contacted on

Oh crap.  That reply should have gone straight to Gerard, not to the list.
 Now I'm gonna get bombarded with spam unless anyone can think of a way of
undoing the sending of an email? (could we somehow fool mailman into
thinking it never got sent and let it regenerate the archives, thereby
avoiding the webcrawlers)?

Thanks, and sorry for hijacking the thread!

Matt.