Academic Free License 2.1 ?

Markus Laire malaire at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 09:58:46 PST 2006

On 12/4/06, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since I put the AFL in the book, this was my reasoning:  Someone
> distributing the code does not have to *distribute* the documentation.
> They have to *make it available*.  In my mind, a link to the BLFS book
> is sufficient for that.

If "all available documentation ..." is interpreted widely enough, that
could mean any documentation describing how to modify XML-files
(since the source is in XML).

So the distributor would need to link to all available documents which
describes how to modify XML-files. IMHO that's quite a stupid
requirement as it's practically impossible to fulfill, since there are
quite many such documents available in internet.

--
Markus Laire