Belgarath/Anduin

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 4 01:28:38 PST 2006

Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 12/03/06 11:51 CST:

> Randy,
>   I've sent you some private emails but never received a response.  They
> were sent 12 Nov, 22 Nov, and 1 Dec.  Did you ever get them?

Yes, I believe so. For sure ones on 11/22 and 12/1. 11/12 seemed to be
a discussion involving several contributors. I did not receive one
directly to me.

None of them seemed to be a question requiring a response, so I didn't.
Time has been difficult to find recently due to work and family
obligations. I'm sure you understand my situation.

As far as Belg goes, Gerard's plan seems fine. I'm with Bruce in that
Gerard could take down Belg for 48 hours (using an excessive time frame
just to emphasize that downtime is no big deal right now for the reward
of a new server platform) for the cutover and it wouldn't really be a
big deal as long as folks know beforehand it is happening.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.25] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]