Belgarath/Anduin

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Sun Dec 3 11:07:08 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> The only reason why I said svn is that if we move trac, we have to move
> svn (from all that I currently know.) Trac, if using the browser
> feature, which we do, relies on a local subversion repository.

For trac, all it really needs are the repo files and swig python
bindings.  It can use the older version of svn, whatever it may be on
anduin, it doesn't actually have to serve the files.  If you wanted to
you can just rsync the /srv/svn or whatever directory to anduin hourly
and call it good.

Justin