Belgarath/Anduin

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 3 09:55:12 PST 2006

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> In the meantime, lets discuss exactly what we would do if we moved some
> of the load from belgarath to anduin.  We could start by mirroring the
> web server files, including trac.  I'm not sure if we want to do svn.  I
> know we don't want to do mail.  In any case, nothing should really
> become effective until dns is updated.

The only reason why I said svn is that if we move trac, we have to move
svn (from all that I currently know.) Trac, if using the browser
feature, which we do, relies on a local subversion repository. Unless,
of course, you want to upgrade Subversion on both servers and establish
some sort of dynamic mirror on Anduin. I'd prefer to avoid the
complexity and simply move the repositories along with Trac.

--
JH