Belgarath/Anduin

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 3 09:25:00 PST 2006

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Another month?
>
> That is simply too long to wait.

Well, generally speaking, I agree there, too. I would very much like to
see something resolved today, if possible. But, given the fact that
Gerard has been working on the server (we've seen proof of that) and
that he does seem to intend to get it up and running, it doesn't really
seem fair for us to just surprise him with this.

If we set a deadline and give him notice of our intentions (considering
the upcoming holidays, too) then if and when we make such a move, there
won't really be any room to say we weren't fair.

--
JH